5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. I was da bomb.com at Carson Jr. High
2. Palying softball like a champ for Carson and WW
3. Getting ready for Westwood!
4. Hanging out with my girl Kim all the time
5. Enjoying being an Aunt of my first nephew
5 Things on my To-Do List
1. Lay out for 3 hours with Kylie bear and get burnt... Check
2. Fix peoples addresses on invites that got sent back to me... ;-(
3. Do some math Homework and study for final ;-(
4. Figure out mine and Bretts phone lines, insurance, living, etc
5. Go be with Brett!
5 Things I would do with "1 MILLION dollurs!" (Bedtimes stories)
1. Invest so I could make more money
2. Travel with Brett
3. Build a beautiful Home
4. Share with someone in need
5. Buy a Dodge Challenger... oh ya!
5 Places I have lived
1. Mesa Town
2. San Diego California (beautiful and best place)
3. Chennai-Madres India... Holla
4. School I guess...
5. No where else...
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years!
1. Raising our future children
2. Working at a great dental office as a hygeniest
3. Happily fulfilling my role as a hott and amazing wifey!
4. Have my own cleaning business
5. Supporting my husband no matter what!
***5 PeOpLe i tAg***
Monday, April 27, 2009
Well everything is pretty much done for the wedding! I cant believe it! Invitations, dress, Temple booked, Wright house booked, photographer picked, hair appointments set!! So exciting! Thanks to everyone who has helped put this thing together thus far!!
For mine and Bretts summer adventure we are trying to figure out if we are going to buy a car or just drive his brothers truck to North Carolina, were also deciding when to leave, right now it's looking like its going to be the day after our wedding.... CRAZY right? Oh well. We can do it!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Trends, we have all been a part of these wonderful things, for me it was bright silver eye shadow and tiny ponytails on top of my head, (oh wait that was not a trend, that was me thinking it was cool and no one telling me it was fugly!) Well any who Brett and I decided to start a new trend and start a blog.... I dont know if you can handle this... BEFORE were married!! The Big day is May 20th but who says you have to be married to be in the blogging world! Not us! So here you have it, Brett and my adventures through blogging. EnJoY!