Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Diving For Dollars


So for the past 2 weeks we have been working towards this incentive. For every sale we got serviced throughout the two weeks we got 10 seconds. The time added up was the time you got to spend in the pool diving for quarters and dollar coins. There was 200.oo worth of coins. I came in second place with having the most time and got 48.00, Brett got 32.00 in half my time! He is the best! So we got 80.00 together! Not bad and it was way fun! We think that is going to be our "Angus Barn" money. Angus Barn is a restuaraunt here that is pretty much and land mark and way expensive!! But everyone here loves it. So I think were going to use it to treat our selves to some good hearty stakes!!! (Please ignore my ugliness in this photo)

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! You deserve a hearty steak. Too bad your ugliness in that photo doesnt even exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you two! Sounds like you guys are a great team! I am so proud of you and hope you enjoy the steak!!!! I just wish I looked so good after diving into the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that. I wish Scott would of worked this summer for Moxie! To bad I have to give birth in the middle of it. Hopefully next summer we can do it! Also if you could just pick some extra change up for us next time that would be wonderful! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pennies from heaven....you and Brett get to celebrate in style.....I am glad to hear you are doing so well....June is almost over....and you two will be home soon.

    Love you guys!

    Mama Carla

    ReplyDelete