Monday, July 13, 2009

Beach

This weekend we all went to Wilmington (yes, where one tree hill is filmed) and we went to the beach! It was sooo fun!!! The water is a little warmer than the west coast which was just perfect!! We spent the entire day laying out, swimming in the ocean and chillin with friends! That night we all went to Carabbas which was delicious and fell asleep pretty quickly after getting some serious sun exposure! Brett got so burnt... poor Brett:-(
I dont have any pictures so hopefully Jen or Erin will put some up soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! If you go to the bottom of my page...I think it's right under the last post on my page, it will have a link that says "Older Posts" and it will take you to my old ones. If not just let me know and I'll send you a pic or something. Are you going to make one? They were fun to do!

    ReplyDelete