Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wedding madness!!

So on Thursday Brett and I attended a wedding at ValVista Lakes. As I was sitting waiting for the ceremony to start I couldnt help but remember and reflect on my wedding day. A miracle truly happened on my wedding day. I had been sick all week long with a cold, runny nose, headache, itchy eyes, just bad news. The night before I recieved a blessing from my Dad and wha-la! My wedding day I was just fine, my nose stopped running, no itchy eyes, no headache for the entire day! So blessed! The next day however I was back to my sick self by 7:00 pm and Brett had to baby me and just let me go to sleep after getting to our hotel room. It was truly a miracle that on my wedding day I was fine and after all of it was over I was sick again! I'm so grateful for the health and strength I was given for that special day and know it was no coinsidence.
Also while sitting there and seeing the large lake and swimming pool around us I thought, Dude if I was not a member and just got married wherever, how sick would a wedding in a pool be??!!! Bride in a white swim suit, groom in pinstripped boardshorts and everyone else just chillin in the pool, you know just like a normal wedding but in a pool. I though it would be pretty insane! Definatly a first! I shared my thoughts with Brett and he laughed, but I could tell he was imagining how cool that would be!!! So those were my thoughts as I attended this wedding.

Kind of like this but EVERYONE in swim suits!!

4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AMAZING!!!!!
    All the bridesmaids would be in matching tankinis with really cute shower caps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry this is completely racist... but look what ethnicity they are. they are the same people who I saw walking down Mainstreet at Disneyland in all of their wedding ensemble. Im sorry. I just had to say it. I absolutely love that they do fun things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it! WHyyy a pool!? Did they meet in a pool!? That would be gross.

    Hilarious nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. My name is Rachel Favreau Knight. I am an old friend of Brett's. I stumbled across your blog and was delighted to see you and Brett! It looks like you are so happy. Wonderful. Would you mind telling Brett hello for me? And if you two would like, my wedding reception is this Saturday, October 24th. I would love to see Brett and meet his beautiful wife.

    6:30 -8:30 pm
    2331 East Edgewood Circle.
    Mesa, AZ 85204

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete