Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Arizona Bride Magazine!!


So tonight while in bed I got a call form an Arizona number, answered it and it was a lady from Arizona Bride Magazine, when she said that I thought she was calling to ask if I had bought a dress yet or something but she so was not!! Our wonderful photographer entered 3 of her clients pictures for a spread in the magazine and they picked Brett and I!!!! She was calling me to get info on the wedding so she could write her 150 words on our 1 page spread!!!! So cool right??!!! So I cant show you all the spread cause it does not come out till Spring but its so awesome!!! Pictures of our cake, the decorations, Brett and I, Myself in the dress and my beautiful bridesmaids!!! I gave her info on the flowers, dress, cake and how we got engaged and stuff!! So I think it comes out in January so be sure and pick up that issue!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Shut up. That's freakin awesome! Well I'm not suprised you're gorgeous and your wedding pics I've seen on here are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest ever!! Wow, way to go!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE! See, now you know just how beautiful a bride you were, in case you weren't sure! Supermodel Em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLLERRRR!!!
    I cannot wait!!!
    I was a bridesmaid!!
    AHHH!!
    AWESOME!!
    K I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete