Sunday, August 9, 2009

Harry Potter Marathon

Since 11 o'clock this morning I have been watching Harry Potter. Brett and I have had a lot of movie marathons lately, we have watched all our movies which is about 60 or so. We have had a Bourne Identity Marathon, an Office Marathon and an X-Men marathon. Last night we went to Wal-Mart and Bought Harry Potter 1-5 for 9 bucks each! SAWEET. I'm a nerd. So with all these marathons going on it got me thinking maybe when I get home I'll start running real marathons....
Or not.

6 comments:

  1. If you ever decide to run that marathon, I'm so there.

    I watched HP 1... and then 5. Did I miss anything? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love marathons!!! Jake and Kendal and I have been on a "Lost" marathon. A running marathon? You go girl!!! Oh and by the way, that was Jake complaining about "his" truck, you probably already guessed that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will so run a Marathon with you! I've always wanted to do one!!! Oh and Scott has been on a Harry Potter fix for the last few months! I use to like it until he ruined it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite marathon was the O.C. :) Luke and I didn't leave our house all winter break because of that show! I also LOVE arrested development...if you haven't seen that show, you should. Hilarious. (although, some people disagree...wierdos) And don't worry I tried to run the other day and died. I really did. AZ is just not the place to run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not so into Harry Potter but i would run a HALF marathon with you. Lets start off small and work up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love HP--the books a lot more than the movies. On vacation, I listened to HP 6 (27 hours) and HP 7 (23 or so hours) 1.5 times! It was a long drive...but very enjoyable with HP.

    ReplyDelete