Tuesday, August 4, 2009

cockroach

Tonight after coming home from work i went into the bathroom all ready to hop in the shower when I went up to grab something at the sink and a freakin cockroach came running out from behind my electric tooth brush stand! I ran out of the bathroom screaming and Brett was like "what is going on?" I don't even remember what was said cause my heart was beating sooo fast. Mind you I was "ready" for the shower and ran out and jumped on the couch and hid behind a pillow like a child.
Brett went in the bathroom and killed it.
I than called Phil, our Boss and said "I have a cockroach in my apartment," he said "how many did you see?" I said "ONE" He is sending a technician to our apartment first thing in the morning.
The End

11 comments:

  1. You crack me up. What kind of a business do you sell for? With that kind of personal testimonial I predict that tomorrow will be a great sales day!

    We love you.

    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I can TOTALLY see you running around your apartment naked!! Thank goodness for the husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny since you sell pest control! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl I feel for you. When Zach and I were first married our house was INVESTED! I told him I was not going to live in such a hell hole. So needless to say Zach forks out the money for some guy to come squirt our house down. How convenient to work for a pest control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha That is totally Hilarious!!! I HATE bugs with a passion. Pretty sure I would of gone into a Cardiac Arrest. Good thing you get your house sprayed, hopefully for free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heck freaking no! I would have had a heart attack if i saw A freaking Cockroach. I found one in my bathroom once, and i definitely jumped on top of my toilet, it was embarrassing, but i killed it with the trash can thankfully! I love you Em! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, One time that happened to me, and it SERIOUSLY freaked me out! I was about to get in the shower, went to pull back the curtain, and a cockroach was right by my hand and was crawling up in between the shower curtains! I definitely made my husband kill it! yeah, but I can feel your pain, it is a traumatic experience!

    I kid you not, my security code i had to type was trapsup LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. hate all the cockroaches in the whole world

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Emily, I feel bad for you. Having a bug jump out at you, well it can be scary. Sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scary....I hate bugs. At least there was only one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sick. Those things make me BARF! We have freaking black widows at our apartment...ask if my husband has done anything about it....thats a big negative. I'm surprised we are still alive.

    ReplyDelete